Verified Reviewer

4.5

Update by user Mar 26, 2022

Proffessional Service Rendering.

Update by user Mar 27, 2022

I'm not scam, such that I initiated Afri-World Market Connect app which I hoped to help Africans access European Market their product and help small micro medium businesses accelerate. Unfortunately maybe I've done it without money to pay some services or platforms as per requirements.

I'm a poor man living in South Africa deep rural areas with a wife and five kids to feed, and I'm getting R350 relief fund from government. Had it not be Covid 19, I would have gone through suffering without anyone noticed. I apologize for how I adventured into your platform without right way. I need your help to assist me make Afri-World Market Connect be a reality.

Please provide guidance and support as this will bring hope for my dream even for my African countries that vision is achievable. With all humbleness I plead with you to remove my 071270**** from scams and return it back to me as I have long service using it.

And I plead even for financial assistance to make Afri-World Market Connect function respectively. Pls make it possible for me to upload documents and logo picture

Update by user Mar 26, 2022

Rago Bunaka Security Company seek to raise capital to contact sustainable training for security personnel who will in turn pay the company rise to meet it's marker expectations by producing fire armed work force, security with dog unit and give Proffessional training for different guards. Their payment Will automatically secure they employment which will help security rise and create more job opportunities. We also like to extend our invitations to all who need this.

Original review updated by user Mar 26, 2022

Rago Bunaka Security company

To all Governmental Departments, Private sector that seek best security shield unto individuals, businesses and ngo's we are available

User's recommendation: In future pls get down to grassroot level and find out about the person before regarding him as scam or criminals. Some use your facebook for uplifting poverty alleviation by coming with visions that seek support and help than rejection. Is not nice to live on R350 from relief fund while you can bring impact to the global economy and help yourself on process.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Profile.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Advertising our products.

Facebook Cons: No access.

Comments