Verified Reviewer

Hii , i am varad dakh

My id was its_v._

Email = varaddakh@***.com

Please instagram i beg you please help me this mauli named boy send me one video on my whatsapp and said me to send this video from instagram from my account to his i was not knowing that video was nudity and i lost my account .

He played with me he force me to send video from my account to his ( mauli_dak ) and later he only reported it. He made fruad with me.

He made me scam i can send you whatsapp screenshot and recording.

Plz help me i am so hurt and stressed .

I never shared anything like this before on insta i was not knowing your guidelines please help me .

My all friends and data lost.

That account was very imp to me.

Plz instagram give me atleast my personal data my followers and followings and my saved video and photos which was having very useful information don't give me same id . But plz give my data back.

If you won't give i will sucicde. By your name I will die... I was an active user on instagram plz help me.

I was so alone in my life.

Istagram gave me new Frnds and now i got ac deactivated.

I don't have any frnds now.

help me or call me +918830****01

I am crying i lost my all friends and useful data which i saved in save option atleast 2000 post Please help me i beg you .

I will never repeat it again i will read all your community guidelines.

Sorry plz help me

He did scam to me ( mauli_dak )

He did fruad with me.

Please help me reply me on this i will be waiting for your reply. Daily.

User's recommendation: Please read community guidelines before installing any app.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments