Verified Reviewer

My FB account was hacked about a month ago. I followed the instructions on how to get back into the system but was unable due to not having the ability to get to the Generator Code.

I sent my ID twice to FB for them to verify my account and to help me get logged in again. Today, I reached a person that stated that he would help me clean up my account so no hackers could access my account again. I have his name and number of contact. After he told me what actions he was going to take to help me back on, he then offers me "The Plans" that he has to sell me.

I told him that I thought FB would help me for free, then he stated that this was for the future. These prices were not cheap I could not afford them. I now believe that he was also a hacker and that now I am banned from FB for one year. I really need a REAL FB employee to help me.

If not, I guess I will just not use FB again. Thanks

User's recommendation: Be aware that the person you are speaking to may be a hacker.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Covington, Louisiana