Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

5.0

Original review updated by user Oct 11, 2021

So I changed my Facebook password and it gave me the option to log out every device including my new iphone.. but let me see what devices were logged in..

i own two older iPhones that were both still logged into Facebook forsure.. but theyre both dead..(out of battery) but when I looked at what devices were logged in it showed my current phone (iPhone 13)Location in the dalles oregon (correct) it also showed a regular iPhone active in the Dalles Oregon( possibly correct) but wouldnt the third iPhone also show active in the dalles considering they were both dead (out of battery) both logged into Facebook forsure.. my concern is that they were actually both dead and niether was active and coincidentally there was an iPhone in the dalles active and logged into my account.. I think someone in the dalles was actively connected to my account with an iphone..

ive received 2 messages through text on 2 separate days with Facebook password reset codes which i had nothing to do with, phone #32665 .. a week prior to all this I had been rejected out of my account and couldnt log in with the correct password.. i tried over and over and randomly it just let me into my Facebook page with out even entering a password, I had given up.. then boom i was immediately scrolling through FB..

weird.. from being randomly kicked out of both messenger and Facebook, to instant access.. FYI Ive reset my password and taken care of the possible security issues/ logged out every device besides my iPhone 13.. I currently have no problem with my password or account now, but Id definitely like to know what was going on or if Im just a paranoid nutcase..

I want to know if someone was logged into my account watching me or not.. I have no idea if Im writing a robot or a human right now but some feedback would be much appreciated.. (541)-993-**** (if I was hacked I would like an IP address please) and if not an IP address then perhaps a name or even a tini clue.. I understand policy but my phone number again is 541-993-**** I will tip extra for extra information..

I have Venmo and cash app, its not a problem to send $100.. name or IP address, no questions asked.. Im a man of my word no matter what..

any information would be much appreciated.. Thank You -Carl Stafford (541)-993-****

Preferred solution: Feed back on if I was hacked or not :).

Comments