2.6

They said they could not offer on phone assistance and I would find most of my answers on the website in which I looked and did not find any.

I ordered an Xbox from someone and the charge had went through, but for some reason it said my order was cancelled. I have never got an item shipped before from another person on marketer place so I am not sure if they charge my card right away or when I receive them item.

Either way I know I had enough money when I purchased it and I have not received the Item yet and the estimated arrival keeps changing to later and later datesbut it still does not make sense why my order was cancelled.

This is why I called to get some clear answers to find out they are not doing online customer service and most of their answers are on the website.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Facebook Pros: Keeps me in touch with friends and family, Visiting friends and family.

Facebook Cons: Frustrating, Cancelled order from marketplace without notifying me, Facebook covers up the truth.

Comments