Verified Reviewer

3.9

Hello FaceBook, my name is Roberto and i've been with you gt person auys for several years now. every time I try to log in on a different device or try to share something on a web site through FaceBook it asks me for my Phone number/email and Password witch is fine.

but when i do that it takes to someone that is NOT me. by luck once upon of time (I really don't know how i did it) I managed to change the password and thought life was great but just yesterday I tried to share an event invite through EVENTBRITE and asked me to log in, I did, and here we go the same guy the wrong person, and now even if i try to share clicking on the FaceBook logo it takes me straight to "that persons" account.

Please let me know what is going on and what should I do from my end to figure this out. I would hate to get rid of my Facebook Account and start a new one.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Very social.

Facebook Cons: Cant speak to a human or chat with customer serv.

Location: 1368 38th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11218