Verified Reviewer

4.0

Hello,

My page Bahari Host (https://www.facebook.com/baharihost/), Is currently restricted from posting advertising. Posting ads is very important to me as this is a business page and my business totally relies on posting product advertisements.

For some reason that I do not know of, I was restricted but now I can't find a way to undo that restriction. I have all of my business papers and trade license that I need to do business in the country ready.

Please see through my request and tell me the steps that I need to take to take the restriction off my page as this is a very important source of my business. Thank you.

Also please notify me how much time will it take and what will be the situation of my request and the future of my page if my appeal isn't taken for granted.

User's recommendation: Please set up an option on how to remove restrictions.

Location: Dhaka, Dhaka