I dont really want to complain I just need help to get in to Facebook again.

My name is Peter Wiebe. I have had my Facebook account for many years and I really dont remember the password to my account or the email address I have registered with because I havent registered it myself

My friend has done it for me it was when I lived back in the USA Colorado Denver about 3 years ago.

And I had my account for about 10 years if not longer than that. My phone number back then was

720690**** And now it has changed to +491514****700 and my email address is simonwiebe69@***.com I have had send my valid Colorado picture ID there was an option where I can scan my ID and forward it to you. But I still did not receive any emails from Facebook. I believe I changed my age or something like that and I got automatically logged out.

The thing is I am not good with computers I can build you a house but Im not good with technology is not my thing. I would greatly appreciate if you could help me out with this issue.

My profile picture has three guys with straw hats on. And thats my account.

Please help me out !!!

User's recommendation: Chill out be patient.

Preferred solution: I just want to simply log into my Facebook again that’s all .

Comments