Verified Reviewer

There is a woman who goes by the FB screen Name SunSqwua Behike Hefzibah. For 3 years she has been spewing lies about my organization and many others. We Complain, facebook does nothing. Her latest rants she made fun of a woman whose son commited suicide! Facebook did nothing. Now she is making homophobic and anti-puerto rican rants day and night. People are leaving facebook because there is nothing we can do. We block her, and she simply creates another persona and continues her 24 hours a day rants.

She is Manic, obviously needs help and most importantly, Facebook needs to Look at what she is doing and explain to our communityy how is it she can get away with it?? At one point she claimed her boyfriend worked at Facebook and said " NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO ME, I OWN THAT *** We luaghed it off. But 3 years later obvioulsy she has support from someone at facebook.

Last year I posted a picture of an Amazonian tribe, by post was taken down and I was banned from FB for 2 days even though the picture was from a National Geographic magazine. I understood and accepted my punishment. Yet SunSqwua does whatever with impunity, and does so against thousands of people!!!!

WHY????????

I wish I could post the screenshots of her rants on here.

Preferred solution: Person permanently banned from FB.

Location: Madison, Connecticut