Verified Reviewer

Update by user Apr 07, 2021

Gone nowhere. You violated my US Constitutional Right to Free Speech.

And I am a Veteran. Let that sink in.

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2021

You all have locked my account after me trying to delete all of my friends in my friends list.

And you asking for my ID according to your standards is a racist act.

No one has tried to *** my account. This account I created was created to help me advertise a book that I wrote last year called, "End Homelessness Now! The Road To a Solution."

Please unlock my account and delete all of my friend in my friends list so that I can start over.

I am an Army Veteran and I don't appreciate that you locked my account today after I reset my password after you sent me a notification that you "THOUGHT" that my account was tampered with. And it wasn't and I reset the password, and then when I went back and started deleting friends from my friends list you locked my account and ask for me to give up a copy of my Government Issued ID. That is racist by your own standards.

Even Mark Zuckerberg is taking a stand about Georgia and their new Voter ID law and Facebook is taking the position that by Georgia doing this, by asking to cough up an ID to vote is racist. So by your own standards you asking for me to give up a copy of my Government Issued ID is "RACIST." My email associated with my account is jmichaelmontgomery@***d-homelessness-now.com

User's recommendation: Hold Facebook Accountable for their actions.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Facebook Pros: Connecting with customers.

Facebook Cons: Poor algorithm, Ridiculous ways of trying to fix account fb deems to be locked, No alternatives to change ph number when you lock account.

Comments