Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Just tonight rec'd the package of the compass I bought from FBMarketplace from seller Lindsey Elizabeth from St. Paul, MN.

I bought it as stated, "New" item. I first text her to tell her nicely that it was scratched, had a small dent, and the engraving was faded. This was to be a college graduation gift, and told her this item is unacceptable. She got very "smart mouth" with me and called me names!

I sent her pics of the dent, scratches, and showed the faded words, and she insisted it was fine. This is unexceptable for FB, and I'm certain you will take care of this. I have the entire text mesgs that I want to show you how your seller is representing FB and how terrible she treated me, when I trusted her. I have bought many things from Marketplace, and never had an issue until tonight!

I need your help to resolve this. I am so hurt and appalled over this.

Thanks Please contact me asap, so we can get to the bottom of this. Thanks much.

User's recommendation: Buyer Beware! I have been scammed, then called names by this seller! Do NOT take a chance on this woman! I have always had great experiences on my purchases until tonight when I rec'd my package!

Location: Carrollton, Texas