Verified Reviewer

3.6

Hi my name is clarissa. So on my Facebook I have had since 2012ish I put the name as clarissa guy Mendoza.

My Facebook was hacked by someone in California. They set up a 2step verification. I have changed my password but it keeps asking me to do the 2step. I have all of my childrens pictures on there.

Thats the only place I have them. So I really need my Facebook. . That is 8 years of my daughters pictures and 5 years of my sons.

I was talking to a guy on Facebook who promised to help with my rent. I am stuggling right now and believed that he would help. I gave him my Facebook password and he promised not to change it or mess with anything. He said he needed it to out his info on there to send me the payment.

I know now after I tried to log back in that he scammed me for my Facebook. I am able to get to my email and my phone number good too. He put a email address with begining with a z thats not mine. Idk why he did it but thats not cool.

Someone dont Please help me recover my facebook. I sent in my current DL which has demeere on it being i have not yet got a divorice. I can resend what ever i need to do to recover my facebook.

Even if I can just get my pictures I will br fine. Thanks clarissa