Verified Reviewer

Hi christina sadler,

We are really sorry for the unpleasant shopping experience.

Our return warehouse is located in Guangzhou, China. And in the process of returning goods,the Custom tax you will be charged is high and the cost exceeds far more than the value of the goods.

So to avoid the hassle to return the item back to us, how about we refund you 20% payment of the amount of unfittable items and you keep the item?And we can also offer you a good discount on your next time.

If you still want to return/exchange the package, please contact us again and we can offer you a return address.

Note: The shipping address on the original package is not our return address, if you return back with that address, we will not get your return package and we cannot refund/exchange for you in this case.

If you have any questions, Please dont hesitate to email us.

Best regards,

On Thu, 13 May at 8:03 PM , christina sadler wrote:

I would like a full refund for all Four items.

Please tell me which address to send it to as soon as possible.

On 13 May 2021, at 11:33, Bethnelle wrote:

Hi christina sadler,

Were so sorry for the unsatisfied purchase and were willing to solve the problem.

Sorry for the poor quality,this kind of product what you bought is too hot, maybe somethings go wrong in production .We have contacted manufacturer and told them to improve as soon as possible.

As a honest seller, we are not willing to let our valued customer suffer any losses. So how about we offer a 15% refund to you as our sincere apology?

Or if you have any other ideas,pls feel free to tell me.I will try my best to satisfied you.

Looking forward to hear you soon.

Sincerely,

On Thu, 13 May at 1:36 PM , christina sadler wrote:

Look at this! It is appalling

Order FBethnelle3170

Please send returns address and authorization or else I'm going to Facebook

This my 8th message to you

Show Quoted Content

On Thu, 13 May at 8:03 PM , christina sadler wrote:

I would like a full refund for all Four items. Please tell me which address to send it to as soon as possible.

On 13 May 2021, at 11:33, Bethnelle wrote:

Hi christina sadler,

So how about we offer a 15% refund to you as our sincere apology?

Looking forward to hear you soon.

Sincerely,

On Thu, 13 May at 1:36 PM , christina sadler wrote:

Look at this! It is appalling

Order FBethnelle3170

Please send returns address and authorization or else I'm going to Facebook

This my 8th message to you

641295:116****

User's recommendation: Do NOT buy from this Company BETHNELLE.

Comments