Verified Reviewer

My FB account was hacked and all passwords changed including the email password associated with the page. I can locate my page but cannot gain access to it due no longer having access to email or phone numbers associated with recovery options I however can prove I am who I am with proper documentation and would like to have my account back.

Ive since changed my email provider as well so that recovery option does not work for me either. If someone can please contact me I can answer my security questions I can provide ss card my birth cert and drivers license along with providing pictures or via FaceTime to prove it is me Shannon Bodine. The account Im trying to regain access to is shannonbodine22@***.com I can also provide the restraining order on my ex who is the one who hacked and caused these issues.

I have important sentimental pictures of family and friends I would like to have. Can you please assist me in regaining access to my account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Staying in contact with long distance peoole.

Facebook Cons: Being hacked or bullying.

Comments