Verified Reviewer

Hello

I am tushar Suryawanshi using Facebook from last 8 years. And surely I am using it very sincerely from the beginning.

Along with Facebook I used Facebook marketplace from last year as it gave the stable platform to my business. But now I am unable to use marketplace. I dont know why this issue is happened with my account as from my side I didn't make or did any kind of inappropriate behaviour.

And I think you have taken a very strict action with my account with out giving me the valued reason for it.If in case unknowingly I made any mistake or broken any Facebook policy so I apologize for that and from next time I will take care of it. Now I request you to recheck my account history to solve this issue and restore my business abilities at marketplace as it is highly affecting on my business.

Thanks and regards