Verified Reviewer

Dear Sir,

Greetings to you. It's my pleasure to have such kind of easy way to contact with the Facebook team to get advice and solutions of facebook related problems.

Herewith my problem is that, someone hacked my facebook account named "Tajul Islam" on 05 May 2021, at 11:47am Bangladesh time and changed my given Email id (tajuldu.lalmoni@***.com) and given mobile number (0173700****).

Instead of Email ID tajuldu.lalmoni@***.com he/she added Email Account "kaushalx3sa@***.com" then I couldn't log in my hacked fachebook account.

My Gender: Male, Date of birth: 10 January,1989.

National ID Number : 198952****327****.

As per legal process I put down a General Diary (GD) in my nearest police station.

Therefore I humbly requesting you to take necessary action to recover my facebook account and it's urgent for me.

The best regards

Md. Tajul Islam

Lecturer of Political Science,

Lalmonirhat Government College, Lalmonirhat

Permanent address:

Village Chinipara, Post Office: Mohendranagar, Upazila: Lalmonirhat, District: Lalmonirhat.

National ID Number : 198952****327****