Verified Reviewer

I am requesting the removal of post by someone who is using fake accounts. The fake profiles are as follows "Ginny Lupo, Susan McDonnell and Selvana Pacha".

These profiles are being used by Stephanie Santoro and/or Connie LaBouff. The posts are derogatory, defamatory, inflammatory, and false. The posts have been made public and have been sent to my family members and friends, all of whom have filed reports on both the posts and the profiles. The posts were taken down on Thursday night after they were reported by my daughter and several others related to me.

The posts reappeared on Friday. Despite numerous reports made on Friday, you have not removed them or suspended the account of this individual. The posts continue to be up.

I am demanding that these post be removed and the accounts of Stephanie Santoro, a/k/a Stephanie A. Santoro, Connie Labouff and the profiles set forth above be suspended or terminated.

Preferred solution: Removal of Posts and Suspension/Termination of Accounts of Stephanie Santoro, a/k/a Stepahnie A. Santoro, and Connie Labouff as well as profiles "Ginny Lupo", "Selvana Pacha" and "Susan McDonnell".

Facebook Cons: Facebook has terrible customer service and its like the worse.

Location: 47 Fredrick Boulevard, Swedesboro, NJ 08085