Verified Reviewer

I was a careless victim of a fake cryptotrading promotion. They wanted my Facebook account details for verification purposes

I am from the fiji islands and i live in the fiji islands.

Our phone code is + 679 for fiji islands.

This is my account: sera naomi

My phone number: +679 726 **** and i have alwats used this number for verification of my facebook account.

I am a female.

I. Don't put up my picture on my facebook account but its still personal nevertheless.

I used a picture of a white lily of the valley picture as my profile picture.

A nigerian scammer accessed my account.

He changed my setting in phone number to his phone so i can not reset my Facebook account. This is his number +234904****146 that he is using to receive codes ..so i am not able to reset my facebook account..

Please delete his number +234904****146 or any other number he uses besides my number below and add my number +679 726 **** (fiji number)

Also delete his email and only add my email serag74@***.com as the only login email.

It is my fault because i gave him access to my facebook account in order to take part in the fake promotional bitcoin trading.

Please attend to this quickly because he will use my page for illegal activities.

You can confirm my identification details with my 2 sisters on my page...alani Gonelevu, Alisi heimoana pene and Tomasi Gonelevu

Preferred solution: 1. Change my settings to serag74@gmail.com and my phone number +679 7264368 2. Block the Nigerian number +234.. And the other login emails besides my original email account. My original email account is +679 726 4368.

Location: Suva, Central Department