Verified Reviewer

NO TO SCAMMERS This account is for this purpose only.

Good day ! I reported a page many times on facebook charged as scams.

Can you force deactivate the page ? It continues to scam. I've been scammed. We have online payment transactions but when I confirmed the proof of payment done, they immediately blocked me in any means.

Can't reach the people involve, they already blocked me in the page. It's 15,000 pesos, it's a money from hard work and they just scammed me. Why do you allow that kind of action ? Please, I need you to take actions on this.

Please, many people might experienced the same problem as mine. PLEASE TAKE ACTIONS.

Pictures below are the proofs of them doing scams.

PLEASE.

I cant take my money back, but please don't let this page nor any page scam more. Can't paste the photos here.

User's recommendation: The facebook must have a platform for scammer's page. Contact me on my phone number for further details. This is alarming to those in need. Scammer's page must be deactivated.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Convenient for connecting people.

Facebook Cons: Created pages are not reviewed especially if money involved, Fake pages took the money of client, Didnt have policy for fake pages.

Comments