Verified Reviewer

Hi, I MANSI ANAND has my personal account (username: mansianand96@***.com, password: rockmansi1996) from my account i have created a new page i.e is business page my own firm (la elite creation- interiors and designs). so one of my friend Gautam Singh with his feck account Nisha Verma was also joined as admin in my business page account, and then suddenly he remove me as adim in my own business page i.e is la elite creation- interiors and designs.

Now he is using my page unnecessary without asking .

I am requesting you to plz resend my page back, this is my own business page created by me in my personal account. It would be grateful.

My Details used in that page- my business page - la elite creation- interiors and designs, phone no- 859588****, location based- E-2188, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon, Haryana-122017, email id -laelitecreation@***.com.

Mansi Anand