Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Apr 29, 2022

Hi , my name isand I'm an Admin to a business account . So we are having a problem with our adted for quite some time and I need your help to fix it .

A week ago I sent you guys my I opened profile it's said you have 0 days to accomplish the proh another Admin ,but 2 of my other Admins already tried to apply and probably we have waited too long and failed to do so . I didn't expect you give so little time to accomplish verification . Is there any way you can help me do it over email or restore my access so I can continue with verification of this business ?

It is very important to us that you can help us fix this problem as soon as possible . Please be kind and answer to this email , I sent an *.com from our workcom and nobody answered me .

Thank you .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments