Verified Reviewer

4.4

On 11/24 someone took over my account and posted nasty photos. I did not do this.

I immediately changed my password. I then received a notification from Facebook that said we understand that mistake happens so no restrictions were placed on my account. Then I received a notification that said my account was restricted from using my Facebook for 24 hours. Because I also have a business page (Becky Blevins Paparazzi) I attempted to go live and received another notification from Facebook that said I was restricted for 46 days from going live and participating in groups.

Now I have another notification that says Im restricted for 26 days.

I have never posted anything inappropriate on my Facebook page or messenger in all the years Ive had Facebook. A simple review of my account will prove this. Anyone that knows me knows I would never post anything inappropriate especially nude photos.

Whoever hacked my page or account has caused me all this trouble with Facebook that is not deserved.

Could you please review this situation and take the restrictions off my account. Thank you.

User's recommendation: Wish I had a recommendation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments