Verified Reviewer

I am Neeraj Kumar Sharma and my concern is to stop someone illegally using my deceased son's facebook account which is under the name of AKSHAT SHARMA. Who ever using that profile now is sending out objectionable messages to his contacts.

For your information my son Akshat Kumar Sharma has committed suicide and a police investigation will be initiated as soon as his post mortem report will be released.

As per prima-facie and information I have collected a girl by the name of Karishma who happened to my my son's ex girlfriend is the reason behind the extreme step my son took and that same girl fraudulently have obtained or have reset his password and is sending messages to his office colleagues and members of my family. I would request you to please assist me in retrieving back my sons facebook account to stop someone abuse it further.

I live and work in Singapore and i can be reached at +65 8137**** as time of the day.

A prompt and positive reply at the earliest will be appreciated.

Preferred solution: control of my sons facebook account to me .

Location: Pusa Institute, New Delhi 110008, Delhi