Review about Facebook Account from Edinburg, Texas

I am very upset i shared with a few friends thar i was feeling alot better after being tortured for Valentines da y of thid year from my omg true love and we were just discussing if maybe it was drugs because ive never been beat with a hammer and punched in the eyes almost left for dead with subdural hematoma yes i was bleeding in the brain he is guilty and i am still in shock, pardon me for discussing my healing and now omg they locked me out of my account and i really do not care but facebook needs to remove my account completly then it should be called FAKEBOOK, im very upset i have the same email the same number and can even send a copy of my dl howvdare you keep my photos andvlock me out when i speak truth!

i will make it an daily effort to make sure all of my face book friends understand how determined i am to sue if my account is not removed with all of my comments and photos

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Facebook Account
Review category
review #622218

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Facebook? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 27 #1190674

You all are nuts

1 0 Reply

Oct 24, 2015 #1053324 Overland Park, Kansas

Yes, facebook sucks with their new policy regarding names- speak it sister! Facebook is not sociable anymore.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.