1.5

RIGHTS VIOLATION

RIGHTS VIOLATION

RIGHTS VIOLATION Once again Facebook has erroneously restricted my account. At this point Facebook is engaging in discriminatory actions against me based solely on their inability to read context within comments.

My comments about Trump were not threatening in any way or form. I simply stated what should have happened, based on U.S. law, after he committed treason and attempted to overthrow our duly elected government.

PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING U.S. CODE/LAW

"§2381.

Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

RIGHTS VIOLATION This is the FOURTH instance of Facebook violating my rights and suspending my accounts due to Facebook's algorithms being incapable of reading context. Once for saying that I would kill a SQUIRREL, once for joking with a friend of 35 years about not disrespecting Godzilla or I would kill him (Facebook has no right to interfere in people's friendships or to say how good friends joke with each other) and now my account has been suspended for a second time because I stated what Trump's punishment should have been for committing TREASON according to U.S. Code. There is no threat of violence in stating what the punishment for violating U.S.

LAW by committing TREASON. It is simply a statement of FACT. What I am demanding that Facebook do is to reinstate my accounts, remove all alleged violations from my accounts, issue a formal apology to me and to immediately revamp their policies and algorithms to take into consideration the context of a post or of any comments before restricting an account and to allow people to actually appeal decisions.

This means Facebook will have to employ Moderators who can chat with Facebook account holders about issues revolving around their accounts and alleged violations to the community standards. These measures will reduce the numbers of times that Facebook violates the rights of their account holders.

STOP VIOLATING MY RIGHTS

User's recommendation: Join in a class action lawsuit to force Facebook reforms. The platform is one of the most powerful influencers, but it relies on algorithms to monitor content and that means that words and phrases are taken out of context causing Posts or Comments to be removed and Account Holders to be unfairly suspended. This is an unacceptable business practice. For instance I am suspended for 30 days for the above alleged violation of FACEBOOK'S COMMUNITY STANDARDS, but if I report someone for posting, condoning and encouraging drug use which goes directly against the aforementioned "Community Standards" I get the same response. That being that it doesn't violate their Community Standards. Anyway, don't allow Facebook to suppress the truth and especially don't allow them to empower the Traitor Trump or his supporters.

Location: Brooklyn, New York