Verified Reviewer

I received this morning about a suspension from all Facebook Groups until Dec 4th. I go to see what the violations were an it shows a picture of a cake, that came across my FB Feed from EIGHT YEARS AGO an i shared it.

It also shows a violation of showing a Village for Christmas Village in Lapland posted in July 2020. It says its against our Community Standards on Spam!!! From last year!!! I have two local businesses that I use daily too advertise an this will effect my business immensely.

I have tried to file a Review Request which states click on the bottom right hand corner an click on the 3 bars, well they dont exist!! Nothing is helping me getting this resolved. I need this restriction lifted, as it will hurt me finically. I have NEVER been blocked or restricted in my 10 plus years on here.

But yet I see people post extreme profanity an thats ok? Why was I not notified last year!!!!!!

Preferred solution: Restrictions removes.

Comments