Verified Reviewer

I made a comment on Melissa Adams Roberts post asking a riddle. In the riddle she ask that I PM her so I did, during our conversation she advised that I could triple my money if I started at tier 1 for a hundred dollars, I explained to her that I didnt have that kind of money.

I live off long term disability from employer. She asked me how much money I had and told her I would call my bank, at the time I had $47 & change. She advised that if I gave her the $40.00 she could get me $350.00 back. I used Zelle for this transaction, per Zelle you must put in persons name so she told me to put Amanda Ott, I did and the transaction went through, I never questioned who this Amanda was cause Ive know Melissa for over 20 years and never thought that she would do this to anyone, were family.

So within an hour or so I got to thinking this was a scam. Called her twice and she has yet to call me back. Ive been told that she was hacked however I have been hacked in the past and was able to get on Facebook and change my password.

When I realized that it was a scam I posted on my timeline with her name Melissa Adams Roberts, she blocked me on both Facebook & messenger. They both need to be punished

Location: Denison, Texas