Verified Reviewer

Purchased a Woolish Hammock advertised as " last day 50% off sale " on Aug. 16.

This company uses deceptive ads, basic bait and switch tactics. They have over 93 and counting complaints to BBB.

They advertised this Hammock as a combo pkg. to include portable stand, hardware, nylon zip up case with strap.and a Hammock. They send only the Hammock.

This is reported ovee and over. They also offered a 100% money back guarantee if unsatisfied for any reason. Just don't try to get a refund! The return address on my pkg.

proved to be a single family home not a business.

They do business under several names; Woolish Hammocks, Funnygirl, E R Trading Co LTD, kievafgiyjb@***.com, Judith, Shadestiny Arbell, and some other Trading Co. All China related. Total scam and garbage.

PayPal is looking into them, Facebook doesn't appear to care who gets ripped off by these bogus ads!. Advertising dollars mean more than users.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Profile.

Comments

#1956760

This site is a joke! I paid through pay pal and they sent the wrong item!

I lost the case this site is a huge fraud!!!!! Don’t waste your money

#1941275

I ordered my Hammock through Woolish on August 22, and here it's nearly November and no Hammock and no one to answer my emails. And I just screwed out of my money ?

#1935304

I had the exact same experience. I also was led to believe the stand came with the hammock.

When I requested an authorization and address to return the hammock they gave me the runaround. They never sent an authorization or return address and had the nerve to offer me $2.00 as a refund and I could keep the hammock. After several attempts and a final offer of $5.00 I contacted my credit card company.

They credited my account and are investigating the matter. Do NOT order anything from this website!

#1935309
@PissedConsumer1935304

PS. Never pay with your debit card. Credit Card Co will help you, your bank not so much.

#1935360
@PissedConsumer1935309

I am dealing with the exact same thing!!!

#1934279

I have the same experience. Automatic canned responses. Received a hammock with no stand.

#1926718

I am having the same problem and I am very frustrated ! I hope nobody buys from them again !!

#1929297
@Peggy

keep complaining, don't give up.

#1926243

The ritz sandwich crackers packaging size is now downsized why is that, I really these cracker but now nothing in there's nothing in the box. I was able to get at least three to four servings but now it's not worth me buying i would rather pay the $5.79 for more than $3.99 for less i love these crackers.

I was able to take them as a small snack but now after i open the package i can't, i would a little more for $4.79 than $3.99 for only a few. I'm a loyal customer of ritz so would you consider that?

Facebook Reviews