Verified Reviewer

Facebook has all of my most precious Memories of my FAMILY and FRIENDS. The fact that they can choose what comes up on my timeline each and Every day without my permission is sad.

The fact I can be given verbal warnings and put in Facebook jail for sharing GOD Love and encouragement is even sadder.

I see why a lot of people have chosen to go without using it altogether.

I'm thinking about deleting them in whole. They should be more concerned about our Beautiful Country staying SAFE, and Even more concerned about the abuse I'm seeing with Women and CHILDREN! This is Not okay with me.

I'm disturbed about the lack of trust and no loyalty with them in Whole. Facebook again has ALL my most precious Memories of my Families, including my Military Brat Best friends.

User's recommendation: Don't upload your memories.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Facebook Pros: Keep up with connections, Helping me regain access to my accounts, Customers, Wide and broad market.

Facebook Cons: It is almost impossible to contact anyone for a remedy, No support for malfunctions, Big corporation unable to supply live customer support, No support.

Comments