Verified Reviewer

1.6

Update by user Mar 06, 2022

Facebook did not contact me. However, after a week, suddenly I was again able to post to FB.

I believe this was likely due to your contacting FB.Now, again, for the past week at the end of February and into March, the same glitch has returned, the same message from FB re my one and only computer that I've used to access FB along with Firefox at my home for 9 years: Sabra, Login approval neededWe noticed a login from a browser, device or location you don't usually use. We need to confirm it was you before you can get back on Facebook. Learn moreSabra Woodworth Facebook1 Choose how to confirm this is your account2 Complete a few steps to confirm this is your accountContinue (clicking continue just spins & returns to this option) This routine on the Mac simply spins and spins. Once it showed up on my iPhone and actually offered a choice of my b'day, and recognized it...

and went to FB (which otherwise works fine on the cell).Thank you for your previous help.

Hoping you can help again! Sabra

Original review posted by user Jan 27, 2022

"According to our records, your message has been successfully delivered to the company.

Have you heard from Facebook so far?

What is the status of your communication with their customer service?"

I've had NO WORD from Facebook.

I don't believe it is possible to communicate with Facebook, especially customer service. That's why I tried Pissed Consumer.

My rating is for their inaccessibility.

See uploaded repeating Login message that gives me an option to submit birthday or identify a comment I've made but never actually has a way to receive such information from me, just returns to the never-ending cycle.

I have to find out if this might have to do do with my MacBook operating system as I uploaded two security updates from 2020. Perhaps that is the problem.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments