Verified Reviewer

1.8

Update by user Aug 07, 2022

I’ve sent emails and left reviews but I haven’t heard a thing from Facebook. Obviously they aren’t concerned one bit about their customers.

Original review posted by user Jul 08, 2022

Apparently I did "something" that went against their Community Standards, but I have no idea what it was. They emailed me and asked for a photo of my ID which I sent and then a couple of hours later said they reviewed the information and have disabled my account stating "We have already reviewed this decision, and it can't be reversed." I'm not given the option to know what exactly happened, and I'm not allowed to address it or given the option to resolve the issue.

I have been on Facebook for over a decade and have both a personal and business page.

All of my photos as well as personal and business contacts are gone. I find Facebook's lack of customer service appalling. I am an established member and have never had a single complaint in all this time.

Now my accounts are shut down? Absolutely ridiculous and wrong!

User's recommendation: Back up everything in case they shut you down too!

Preferred solution: I would like to know specifically why my accounts were shut down and given the opportunity to resolve it so my accounts can be enabled again..

Facebook Pros: You get to talk to family, Good to keep in contact with friends and loved ones, Share information and articles with others, Custom orders and sales.

Facebook Cons: Customer service is garbage, Treated unfairly.

Comments