Verified Reviewer

5.0

Original review updated by user Jul 21, 2022

Well Ive tried everything you have told me to do and I cant log on to Facebook to get the codes its just a run around. Ok Ive called the number for Facebook support 650-308-**** ok this is how you log in to a account with Facebook once you cant log in.

Read the last sentence again! You log into Facebook and click on settings, go to the authentication code and get your code and that will work! Now read 3 sentences back! Also the phone number is just there to tell you they dont help you!

So. Ow Im more than pissed, some Jerk named {{Redacted}} messaged me and dumb me answered it thinking it was a relative and it give them enough time to *** my account. Ive not been able to log on since, several days now no help from Facebook or anyone else!

Im starting to think its a lost cause. So yes now Im pissed!!!

Preferred solution: Logged back in!.

Comments