Verified Reviewer

I hadn't been on in a while. I start receiving emails from people I don't know.

Furthermore, I opened my face book, and they have added another phone number, but still have my number and email address. I tried to close the acct. Facebook said I couldn't unless the other party agreed. I have tried to reply to their emails that have been sent to me, but they are Spanish.

I can't get the phone to translate. So no luck. Report it to Facebook, no luck. So I opened another acct.

The next thing that happens is Facebook disabled that acct because my phone number had been verified on another acct. That's the acct that's been taken over. I verified the number when I opened the first acct. Can't reach anyone at Facebook to help.

Now they are going to ban me for not following their rules. It's MY PHONE NUMBER. I can't even get it off the old acc. My phone number and it was my personal email.

I changed that because I don't know what information of mine they are getting. They send u a notice, shut down for 30 days for investigation. They had already done that once. The said I had done nothing wrong.

Then let me use my new acct for maybe three days. And disabled it again for the same reason. You can not reply to the notice that your acct.

Is being disabled, I'm still receiving their emails. I just want my information off that acct

User's recommendation: Do not use Facebook.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: My phone number and email address off the acct. That has been taken over.

Comments