Verified Reviewer

Hi facebook.

More details about probably , this what happened : a person got his hands on personal pictures|video some how So I'm sayin my personal property stolen and that happened if they *** my account and this guy called Robert brain but I don't think it his real name. He said if I don't do thing he said, he going post my stuff, sexual sites.

I'm afraid and scared he did it. because I didn't do anything he said . Then I posted on my facebook, what happened to me this guy so maybe won't happen to other person out there in the world and then this happened to me - people I didn't even know started to harass me ,like leaving mean comments and laughing faces and there names are jordyn ozeymandian lesnar, Justin p. Rose, Julio Juarez, Kenny zang, mac ballman, Giovanni ancelotti , illoh eiram - but I don't know if these accounts still there.

But did block them and erase The mean comments. I hope this helps you understand what happened to me but I still love facebook because helps me stay contact with far away family and friends.

Have a good day or night. Bye

Location: Oceanside, California