had this *** come on my comments and call me a bunch of names .....this I copyied word to word and put it on my facebook and yet I get in trouble for it and not allowed to comment? please let this go viral and see what facebook is doing.....

47 mins ·

Again, running your mouth....because this abortion issue is a woman's choice, not ANY MAN should be able to tell any woman what to do with THEIR OWN BODIES...... you come running your face at me? bhahahaha are you still winning asshole....

Marko Lombardi Denise Chuck, once again you open your moronic mouth and reveal that you are the true half wit you present. Who are YOU to decide what happens to the body growing inside of you? That baby has rights too. You just needed a license to be a *** Plain and simple. You stupid twit.

Like · Reply · 12m

Denise Chuck Schrader and once again Marko,you talk when you're not asked\ ***

Like · Reply · 11m · Edited

Denise Chuck Schrader

Denise Chuck Schrader when you can have a baby then you can tell me, until then FU

Like · Reply · 10m

Marko Lombardi

Marko Lombardi Look at that, a *** calling me a *** And I didn’t need to be asked you moron, I CHOSE to post. I don’t need your permission for anything I do. So get used to it! Why do you even stay around Facebook, when you’re so obviously hated. You embarrass yourself every time you post. You sound like you’re drunk or strung out in drugs. Just stop!

Like · Reply · 8m

GIPHY

Like · Reply · 7m

Marko Lombardi

Marko Lombardi Classy. Showing your *** as usual.

· Reply · 6m

Denise Chuck Schrader JUST AS YOU DO MARKO ***

Like · Reply · 6m

Marko Lombardi

Marko Lombardi Denise Chuck no not really. Only you think that.

Like · Reply · 4m

Denise Chuck Schrader

Denise Chuck Schrader nahh, just a woman that has a brain, you don't run into many of them do ya ***

Like · Reply · 3m

Marko Lombardi A brain. Lol maybe *** for brains. stupid ***

Like · Reply · 3m

Denise Chuck Schrader

Denise Chuck Schrader oh, you are a worthless piece of it ....got to run your jaws when not asked or even in the conversation

Like · Reply · 2m

Denise Chuck Schrader

Denise Chuck Schrader just as you lied to all , then cried to fb to have your conversation that I saved and printed on my page ERASED...boo hoo...bitch

3 Comments

Most Relevant

Comments

Denise Chuck Schrader

Write a comment...

Denise Chuck Schrader

Denise Chuck Schrader your 2 days late, it was settled then, just like you, and no one really cares what you have to say MARKO LOMBARDI..... you can't have a baby come out of your body and NO MAN has A RIGHT TO TELL A WOMAN SHE CANNOT HAVE A DR DO A LEGAL ABORTION..... roe vs. wade was there for a reason, women have rights, men, not one like you, can't tell us we can't have a safe abortion.... after it was already decided... \

Like · Reply · 22m

Denise Chuck Schrader ahhhhh, he deleted his stupid comments.....boohoo

Like · Reply · 20m

Denise Chuck Schrader

Denise Chuck Schrader GO CONTACT FB AGAIN MARKO...... CAUSE I PUT THIS ON ....SOMEONE CALLING ME A *** Wtf ...PLEASE MARRIED FOR 29 YRS.... fu....LET YOUR *** MOUTH SHOW FOR ALL....

Like · Reply · 43m

View 3 more replies

Denise Chuck Schrader I'm not the one that looks sad, you are\ Wtf

I liked: Mesh sites.

I didn't like: Getting cyberbullied then getting kicked off for a week.

Comments