Verified Reviewer

My name is Christina Johnson I was born September 1st 1981 my phone number is 585-297-**** and someone has not only hacked my account but also has me locked out I'm trying to regain access to my account using the prompts provided with the app with my driver's license and my emails and previous passcodes now I was not asked to certain questions about my friends on my friends list none of that and I'm still having difficulty regaining access to my account and I'm finding this extremely agitating and upsetting that I can't regain access to my account I need help and I'm not going to stop harassing people until I get it back so I would appreciate some serious assistance with someone who will take me seriously because this is ridiculous and not being able to talk to somebody on the phone from Facebook directly is not helping.

User's recommendation: Always keep tabs on your logins from whom and where.

Preferred solution: Regain access to my Facebook personal account and have better security measures... I don't know if any purchases were made on my account but I've never bought anything through Facebook either so any purchases that were made cancel them out.

Location: Rochester, New York