Verified Reviewer

Someone hacked my account, changed my email and password, so I can no longer get into my account. Now they are using my face and account to scam other people the same way they did me!

NOONE WILL HELP ME! I have emailed every email I can find for Facebook, and called every number I can find. I have reported the account and a lot of my friends have too, and still the account is active, and one report was replied to saying that it was authentic and that the community standards weren't gone against! How?

I am telling you it was hacked, it's not me using the profile anymore!

Stop them, before they get actual money from someone! STOP THEM!

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: Get me back into my old account or shut the account down!.

Facebook Pros: Great for connecting with people.

Facebook Cons: People get hacked constantly, Cant get anyone to help me.

Comments

I have respectfully asked for tech support for this “MOMENTUM WIFI CAMERA” to just begin.. “BEGIN AS IN TURNING and or SIMPLY BASIC HELP ACTIVATING” As of yet I have received Nothing Except for asking for more Money$ to get Simple Help tht was promised to me!!

Facebook Reviews