Verified Reviewer

My account was hacked and I cant get back in because they have changed the email and password. They are scamming my family and friends asking for money pretending to be me.

They also are sending fake nudes pretending to be me and asking to be paid to having sex with them. This is not me and they are ruining my reputation and life. PLEASE delete that account!!! The email I am sending this from is a completely new email.

Please call me or email me there. They have also gotten into my instagram.

PLEASE HELP!!!

I will send an ID photo if needed and i have many friends and family who can back up my story.

We have tried reporting the account and keep being told that it doesnt go against community guidlines. I have proof that someone has ahold of my account.

THey messaged me on facebook saying that i have to pay them to get my new login info or to delete it.

I am begging you! PLZ delete it

User's recommendation: Dont get scammed!!! If there is any weird activity. Fix it immediately!!!!

Location: Azle, Texas