Verified Buyer

They changed his name and password on his account and you all wont let him access it back. This scammer and fraud Shantany Calvin hacked his account and you all do NOTHING about it.

Hes been Sohayl Saboori for years and all of a sudden and name and password change and you think thats normal? Look up Sohayl Saboori and google that name and see the pics and info that match my brother. Whoever this Shantany Calvin person is needs to be locked up and given consequences for stealing private family info that your platform has allowed and your employees wont resolve. If this isnt resolved asap, my brother and I will be taking legal action with our third party and follow with litigation for identity theft, likeness rights, stolen sensitive private family information, (address, sensitive work information, birthdays, family members, etc.) and defamation of character.

Look at the photos I uploaded that show my brothers hacked account who lives in Boise, Idaho, hence the 208 area code that lives in the same city I do, NOT RICHMOND, Virginia. Look at my brothers NMLS loan officer license exposed to them that could affect his occupation. Look at the relationships that I, Sahand Saboori, am is one and only brother.

His name is SOHAYL SABOORI, and his contact number is (208) 620-****I, and his email is Sohayl.Saboori@***.com if you want him to provide identification to validate and prove all of this to you. I expect an answer within 24 hours and a resolution within 72 before we take action.

Location: Meridian, Idaho