Verified Reviewer

Someone hacked my Facebook account and changed its username,phone number and email address. i reported it after, then i was told for now Facebook blocked it and i should send a ID copy to give me access.i did that and Facebook responded that the id didn't meet the requirements to give me access back to my account.

What i know about the account is that i have been growing followers for the past month,, everyday.its now sitting on 4,200 + followers. the number of friends i have is 800+.The information i used before it was stolen was like this,,email was "kgagudikarabo11@***.com" password was "ICTPassk@r@***o". The person who stole it named it "weirdboii m.jenkins",,he used these phone numbers "067650****" and/or 082370****,,and the new email was "newtrandy8@***.com".

I just wanna provide much information that i can get help easier. I would be the happiest Facebook fan if i get helped.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Simplicity.

Facebook Cons: It could be hacked.

Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng