Verified Reviewer

Someone contact me on my message pretending to be a friend and asking me certain information which I gave to them thinking they was my friend but not knowing that they hacked their account too. So the then hacked my account you will find no violations on my page because they are pretending to be me but they are contacting people in my friend and is running a scam out of messenger on a lot of people on your app and your website.

So I ask if you could please deactivate the page.

And they have access to all of my information on my Facebook account so once you resolve this issue I would like to get my account back to retrieve my information and just delete the account. Please contact me through the telephone number and email that I gave you because if you cant take me to anything that is associated with my old account you will not get me he will get the person that hacked my account.

User's recommendation: You need to check with friends on the phone first.

Facebook Pros: To easy to get hacked, Exposure, Hacked.

Facebook Cons: Seeing family.

Comments