Verified Reviewer

I have been trying to get this issue resolved for almost a month now. The person pretending to be me that hacked my facebook is messaging my family and friends asking them to send money and harassing them if they don't comply.

I want my old Facebook taken down now. It was originally mine anyways so I don't understand why it can't be deactivated if I want it to. Everyone has reported that Facebook and yet it says that they didn't find that the person is pretending to be me. What the heck how can they not find that its someone else pretending to be me.

Please help me!

Please take it down and delete it! Don't let the scammer continue to scam others including my mom, dad, and other family and friends like they've been doing.

User's recommendation: Keep your Facebook under maximum protection as best you can.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Cons: Your account has been locked please unlock, Facebook page got hacked.

Location: Huntington, West Virginia