Verified Reviewer

3.0

WtfFor a month now I have been trying to get into my account it's been hacked, today a fiend of mine sent me some BS that this hacker has sent them. My driver license was stolen, and I don't have the money to get another one.

But I have sent you a copy that I had on my phone and numerous other types of identification on me my dentist papers my birth certificate my social security card my credit cards what else can I send? I want these people off my page, they have changed my phone number my email, everything. I opened my account with my email seductiveconnie@***.com I also have 66613daconn@***.com and connie4211@***.com I made a new one now because of all this it is sneekie66613@***.com. The phone number I had on it was 909 441 **** I have a new number now because of this it is 626 838 ****.

Please can you help me I don't know what to do I want my Facebook back they are going through all my personal stuff that I have on my Facebook Messenger. I'm sending two photos of stuff these hackers are sending my friends.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Website.

Preferred solution: I want my Facebook page back I want the hackers off my page and I wish we could catch them I know I won't get my money back but it would be nice if I could.

Location: Downey, California