Verified Reviewer

I was currently an active member of Facebook and Messenger since it first came out. In 2019 my account was hacked and I was forced to create a new account with a whole new name.

As of December 12, 2021 I created another account using the name I had used many years ago, only to have succumbed to another opportunity for someone to *** into my account again. Therefore leaving me unable to access anything associated with my account. How and why is it possible to steal someone's account and use it to their advantage? Because of this situation I have losted pictures that I can no longer get back.

Pictures of myself, my children and my husband, whom I just recently lost November 17th 2021.

DON'T TRUST ANYONE WHO ASKS FOR YOUR NUMBER AND THEN ASKS FOR THE CODE THAT IS SENT. IT'S A SCAM AND A GOOD WAY OF LOSING ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Used it to contact friends and memories, It is free, Connectability with people.

Facebook Cons: Facebook does not do anything to help anyone, I was hacked, So i cant talk to them on the phone rn.

Location: 1249 Old Caroleen Road, Forest City, NC 28043