Verified Reviewer

I have reported the issue twice and filed him as deceased and for his account to be deleted 4 times.

This horrible person using his account knows of the policy of logging in every 2 days to delete any attempts to shut down the account.I have sent through his death certificate and my birth certificate when filing the reports on facebook.

The systems for reporting deceased persons accounts needs to be updated so when there is a death and the person proves it with a certificate it is deleted!

Not have the evidence of the death thrown out if some idiot wants to login.

No live chat to try and sort this no email bloody works to try and contact them and if I want to try calling it is a per minute cost -_-

Stupid.

User's recommendation: Use a different platform, no emails work for them no live chat.

Preferred solution: For my deceased fathers account to be deleted, as requested multiple times. https://www.facebook.com/nigel.crosthwaite.

Location: Wolverhampton, England