Verified Reviewer

3.9

There have been many times I have needed IMMEDIATE help from Facebook and could not reach a REAL LIVE person. I don't find a real chat forum on Facebook.

Then I find a phone number and all it does is tell me how to communicate through the internet or a number of, push this, go to this, we are not able to answer your call at this time...etc. I prefer the old fashion way of customer service where I can talk to a real live person.

My account was closed by you guys today and I went through the steps to unlock it, but then I got an email telling me If I did this to ignore the email but If I didn't then contact you guys WHICH I CAN'T! I enjoy Facebook, but I can't trust the email (which by the way has a password for me that is not any of the passwords I use. It isn't the password I reset my account to, but it is CLOSE to a password of something else we use.

I don't know if I can trust my Facebook account at this point.

I NEED HELP NOW!

And I can't get it from your company. Please make it where I can find out if this email is real or not.

Bonnie Marsden

User's recommendation: Make it to where your customer can get answers to security questions without having to wait.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments