1.7

I have 2 issues that are unresolved. First, I list a lot of products on marketplace, yet everyday I have spammers that message wanting to pick up item the same day, but they request my phone number.

The reason why they want my phone number is so that they can ask me to send them a 6 digit code that is sent to my phone, which would allow them to set up another app or account with my phone number. The worst one has been the profile: Alex Alex

I even blocked him and he still was answering my marketplace ads.

The 2nd issue is that fb removed my T-Roses Bernedoodles & Pomsky's fb page.

Saying that it went against their community standards for selling animals, when I clearly send people from facebook to my website. People are relentless in their pursuit of trying to buy a dog but I still send them to my website. I have spent over $1,000 in the last 12 weeks promoting my page as my website is brand new so this was the best advertising for the money.

Yet facebook in the middle of 2 ads running removes my bernedoodle fb page completely!!!

I want my money back from my advertising and Im about to find another way to sell my products as well because I am sick and tired of getting up to 5 messages a day from spammers on marketplace and then fb just takes my whole dog page down!!!

I cant even show you receipts from my paid ads because I cant even go into my ads section because they removed my page. Yet I have the business suite app which is garbage as well.

User's recommendation: find somewhere else to do business and advertise.

Preferred solution: A full refund of my advertising money spent in the last 16 weeks, my page reinstated with an apology. Fb to monitor spammers on marketplace more that worrying about my damn bernedoodle page which is clearly advertising my website!!!.

Location: South Haven, Michigan