Verified Reviewer

They show me as Msfbsquattrsrghts Lawrence but wont send a code to my new email! Says they dont have my tele # associated wit my fb acct!

My # has always been 240.401.5506 and I no longer have old email for almost 10yrs wit EarthLink! Have had gmail all this time. Cant they just verify me and let me n on dlsnurse05@***.com! Cant get n messenger either of course but I can get n my IG acct Egyptianprincess15 Pls help me.

When I got my new phone 10x wit insurance just $75 but because I didnt turn n old one 6s gotta pay 185 one time cuz thats where my fb acct is. oh and I got screwed by this company called consumer Alert and they wound up charging me 46$ for two mod which initially they said it was only 1$ for assistance thru msg txt and they didnt help at all. Just told me to go under another acct which is what everyone else said on Google at AT&T and fb! They have reimbursed me!.

Thanx for any assistance. Of course when u call the 1-800 fb # they say its not active at this time.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Facebook Pros: Talk to family and friends.

Comments