Verified Reviewer

It has been going on six months since my Facebook business account was hacked or locked. Has been sending Facebook an email every day, which I find pointless as they do not respond to those emails which they tell you to fill out at the start of the login page.

My business is an online eCommerce store and I do rely on Facebook advertising to get customers to my website.

Since I can't get access to my Facebook business account, my advertising is not functioning and my sales has dropped because I am unable to market my products on Facebook.

I am so frustrated with the company at this point because they are not giving any sense of urgency to small businesses like myself who rely on Facebook advertising.

I just don't know anymore how to get in touch with them as the phone numbers provided are not taking customers complaints, and it is impossible to reach their technical team. If anyone has a better idea how to get in touch with them, I will be very grateful.

User's recommendation: Facebook has become impossible to work with. another social platform might do the trick.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments