I had a friend asked for some of my information, like year born and had good acting skill's

and showed it being my friend on messenger. Apparently her FB was hacked, which led me to being hacked.

I've tried everything and nothing worked. You can't get a human to get help. Plus, all the other ways to get help regarding these tells you to log in your account. Now, how the *** can I log in when I've been hacked.

I tried everything with no luck because he put his email, phone and password on my account so there's no way to get control of it or retrieve it. I have my accounts and all sorts of stuff, like I was selling a home on marketplace which he can mess with and ruin all sorts of stuff. So, beware, FB don't care about your privite information and/or money. Also your character with the hacker Messi g with all your friends.

You cannot contact FB or get any help.

Thanks a bunch Facebook! You would think with all that money that you could hire some humans and have some sort of better security.

User's recommendation: Run.

Preferred solution: The hacker to stop attacking friends and for taken over my FB. And yes money but I don't know yet..

Comments